SIMPÁTICA - Principal Designer, Creative Producer
March 2014 – Present
• Leading creative and administrative services for six local Texas businesses, cultivating and managing longstanding business partnerships.
• Serving as a creative producer, delivering a range of services from content production and strategy, website and user experience design, digital marketing, e-mail, and social media management, graphic design and print media, and photo + video production services.
• Managing stakeholders throughout the research and media development process, from validating user needs through mixed research methods to designing marketing and media strategies that are aligned to the client’s business model, operational and technical capabilities.
#BossBabesATX - Project + Operations Lead
January 2016 - November 2018
• Began as the video intern in 2016, then transitioned onto programming committee and then hired as project and operations lead.
• Managed 5+ #bbatx productions, created processes for better events and reduced errors along the way.
• Ensured that all programs continued to uphold the organization’s tenets while considering the budget and long-term goals.
• Led collaborative development efforts between staff, committee, and community stakeholders.
• Designed and led the recruitment and onboarding process for #bbatx leading to longstanding relationships with 600+ new and current volunteers.
• Led the ongoing research efforts with 600+ community volunteers, bringing external perspective and insights and translating it into marketing and management strategies.
E4 Youth - A/V Teacher
February 2017 - May 2018
• Audio/Video teacher at Idea Rundberg Public School, 2017.
• Audio/Video teacher at Lanier High School, 2018.
• Designed impactful methodologies and taught curriculum objectives to 20+ students preparing for a field of creative work or study.
Signdepotatx.com - Sales and Design
October 2015 - September 2016
• Began as graphic design intern
• Managed the front office and a two-person sales team which maintained accounts ranging from $100/mo. to $20,000/mo.
• Designed large format signage, creative brand assets, and marketing materials for clients and signdepotatx.com.
• Lent support and communication throughout entire sales to design process.
You Can’t Break My Heart, It’s Liquid, It Melted When I Met You - Episode 1 of Social Studies Web Series
• Writer and Director
Screened at FemBeat End of Summer Film Showcase
Interstate Vision by Lomelda - Official Music Video
April 2018 - Release in Progress
Screened at BABES FEST 2018
O, My Aching Heart - Short Film
• Writer and director
Screened at Known | Unknown Festival, Co-Labs, BABES FEST 2017, Sorin Film Festival, and What I See film competition
Austin School of Film - Documentary Filmmaking Teacher, Summer 2019
• Designed a documentary filmmaking course and produced 8 short documentaries which all screened at Loud and Clear Youth Film Festival.
craftHER Market - Production Lead, Fall 2018
• Led a team of 10 members to produce the Fall 2018 craftHER Market which saw 3,800 visitors. The team curated the 110 vendors and 5 educational panels for a unique and diverse experience.
Meet Her Hands - Production Lead, Summer 2018
• Event lead for the Meet Her Hands artist showcase series at the Elisabet Ney Museum. Three Texan women showcased work for two weeks and were interviewed onsite by a #bbatx committee member.
• Video Editing
• Producing: Film, Events
• Camera Operating: Canon DSLRs, Sony
• Audio Recording & Editing: Zoom H5
• Digital Animation
• Color Correction
• Art Direction
• Graphic Design: Large format printing, Web and Digital
• Marketing: Experencial, E-mail, Digital + Social Media
• Photography: Digital and 35mm film, Timelapse
• Photo Editing
• Adobe Creative Cloud: Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator, Media Encoder, Photoshop, Audition, InDesign
• Final Cut Pro 7, X
• Microsoft Office
• InVision User Experience App