#BossBabesATX - Project + Operations Lead
January 2016 - Present
• Began as the video intern in 2016, then transitioned onto programming committee and then hired as project and operations lead.
• Manages various #bbatx productions, creates processes for better events and reduces errors.
• Creates a collaborative environment between staff, volunteer committee, and community-at-large.
• Ensures that all programs continue to uphold the organization’s tenets while considering the budget and long-term goals.
E4 Youth - Creative College Mentor
February 2017 - May 2018
• Visual Design teacher at Idea Rundberg Middle School, 2017
• Audio and Video Teacher at Lanier High School, 2018
• Methodically carries out curriculum objectives and assists students to prepare for a creative field of study or work in a 20+ student classroom.
Signdepotatx.com - Account Manager + Graphic Designer
October 2015 - September 2016
• Began as graphic design intern
• Effectively designed marketing materials and signage for clients and SignDepotATX.com digital campaigns.
• Maintained client accounts producing $100/mo. to $20,000/mo.
You Can’t Break My Heart, It’s Liquid, It Melted When I Met You - Episode 1 of Social Studies Web Series
• Writer and Director
Screened at FemBeat End of Summer Film Showcase
Interstate Vision by Lomelda - Official Music Video
April 2018 - Release in Progress
Screened at BABES FEST 2018
O, My Aching Heart - Short Film
• Writer and director
Screened at Known | Unknown Festival, Co-Labs, BABES FEST 2017, Sorin Film Festival, and What I See film competition
craftHER Market - Production Lead, Fall 2018
• Led a team of 10 members to produce the Fall 2018 craftHER Market which saw 3,800 visitors. The team curated the 110 vendors and 5 educational panels for a unique and diverse experience.
Volunteer at #bbatx
• Created the process in which #bbatx screens, confirms, and onboards new volunteers to assist in event production.
Meet Her Hands - Production Lead, Summer 2018
• Event lead for the Meet Her Hands artist showcase series at the Elisabet Ney Museum. Three Texan women showcased work for two weeks and were interviewed onsite by a #bbatx committee member.
• Video Editing
• Producing: Film, Events
• Camera Operating: Canon DSLRs, Sony
• Audio Recording & Editing: Zoom H5
• Digital Animation
• Color Correction
• Art Direction
• Graphic Design: Large format printing, Web and Digital
• Marketing: Experencial, E-mail, Digital + Social Media
• Photography: Digital and 35mm film, Timelapse
• Photo Editing
• Adobe Creative Cloud: Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator, Media Encoder, Photoshop, Audition, InDesign
• Final Cut Pro 7, X
• Microsoft Office
• InVision User Experience App